I believe that my skill and experience make me a strong candidate for this position with your organization. I have more than 5 years’ experience in Power BI, data modeling, dashboard design data visualization, DAX, Query & building interactive dashboards and Microsoft BI stack.
I am confident that my skills and experience would be an asset to your organization, and I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my qualification, and I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my qualification further.
China notified the World Health Organization (WHO) on December 31, 2019, of unknown pneumonia cases ... ... More
Power BI Developer
September 2018 - Present
• Developed visual reports, dashboards, and KPI scorecards using Power BI Desktop to provide data-driven insights.
• Connected to various data sources, imported, and transformed data to enable effective BI Analysis.
• Be able to quickly shape data into reporting and analytics solutions.
• Utilized analytical thinking to translate complex data into visually appealing and informative reports.
• Understand the tools and systems on MS SQL server BI stack, including Power Query, and Data warehouse.
• Designed tabular and multidimensional models adhering to warehouse standards for optimal data compatibility.
• Published and scheduled Power BI reports according to business requirements.
• Created SSIS packages for ETL purposes, enabling data migration from various sources including Excel, flat files, CSV, XML and OLTP databases.
• Created user-friendly Apps for reports using Power BI service to facilitate seamless report access and navigation.
• Ensured ongoing maintenance and development of bug fixes for Power BI reports.
Country Wide Financial Institute
July 2005 - May 2008
• Assisted in the successful installation and file migration from Windows NT to Windows Vista server.
• Provided effective support and troubleshooting to promptly resolve system issues.
• Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the organization
June 2008 - July 2018
• Install, and support the company's computer system, Creating LAN, and WAN.
• Keep the organization’s computer network up to date and operating as intended.
• Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the organization.