BI developer with experience using Microsoft BI Stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS) and Power BI for data visualization. In SQL, experienced creating, maintaining, and troubleshooting existing tables and views, stored procedures, functions, and triggers. Also experienced optimizing queries and stored procedures, performing table joins, and using variables, and temp tables. In SSIS, experienced loading data from various sources and creating a staging environment to clean, validate, and perform error handling on data. Experienced in automating packages to run on schedule through SQL Server Agent and troubleshooting control flow and data flow. In SSRS, experienced creating attractive parameterized reports according to business requirements and deploying to Report Server. In Power BI, experienced creating attractive reports for desktop and mobile viewing according to business requirement, and publishing reports to testing and production environments. Proficient in creating DAX queries to perform complex calculations, create measures and calculated columns.
Colaberry Project Watcher Robot
Colaberry as a company and an educational program has been rapidly growing and the number of student... ... More
SQL / Power BI Developer
September 2020 - Present
• Implementing SSIS packages to perform ETL data messaging operations.
• Create dimensional data modeling, implement event, or error handling in SSIS package and report processed results to various users.
• Design and develop ETL strategies to populate data from multiple systems.
• Design SSRS reports for detailed business analyses.
• SQL querying for best results and optimize SQL queries, schedule jobs and alerts using SQL server Agent.
• Collaboration with business owners, subject matter experts and IT teams to define business requirement.
• Design and develop Power BI graphical and visualized solutions as per the business requirement and plans for creating interactive dashboards.
• Creating critical KPI’s for various analytical dashboard in power BI.
• Implementing several DAX functions for different fact calculations for useful data visualization.