Ambitious, adaptable, and self- motivated developer with 4+ years of experience working with data and troubleshooting problems across various industries. Strong experience as ETL developer and used Microsoft BI Stack (MSSQL, SSIS, SSRS), data visualization and data analysis. Proficient in MSSQL to work with RDBMS to create, maintain, and troubleshooting existing tables, views, stored procedures, functions, and triggers. Well versed in optimizing queries, performing table joins, and using variables, and temp tables. Worked with SQL server management studio for designing data models according to business requirements and used them for loading data tables. Utilized SSIS as ETL tool for extracting data from various sources and then transformed to clean, validate, and finally loading data in OLTP or OLAP database. Also, automated SSIS packages through SQL Server Agent and worked with other team members for troubleshooting various packages In SSRS, experience creating descriptive parameterized reports according to business requirements and able to deploy these reports in the SSRS Report Server.learnt these technologies for personnel interest and utilized as per requirement in various projects. Possesses strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a team environment.
Indian Hotels on Goibobo
This project pertains to building a Data warehouse for Indian hotels on Goibobo. Hotels collect vita... ... More
September 2018 - Present
• Designed and developed ETL processes using SSIS to extract, transform and load data from various data sources into data warehouse using SQL scripts.
• Created and maintained SSIS packages to support data integration, data validation, and data cleansing.
• Optimized SSIS packages to improve performance and reduce processing time.
• Developed and maintained data dictionaries, data lineage, and data flow diagrams.
• Studied and revamped data dictionaries to include a more robust history for developing consistence across domain.
• Collaborate with business analysts, and database administrators to design and implement data integration solutions.
• Perform data analysis and profiling to identify data quality issues and recommend solutions.
• Conducted unit testing and integration testing of ETL processes to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
• Provided production support and resolved issues related to ETL processes.
• Developed SQL code for ETL pipelines that was further used by reporting team.
September 2018 - Present
September 2019 - Present
cleansing data and load into different datawarehouses