Skilled and motivated IT Professional as a Microsoft Business Intelligence/Power BI Developer and Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, & SSAS). Experienced in Microsoft Power BI Suite (Power BI Desktop, Power BI Service and Power BI Mobile App), Microsoft Excel Pivot table and data
models to gather data from different sources to deliver information to the end user. Proficient in T‐SQL programming skills like creating and maintaining Stored Procedures, User‐defined Functions, indexes, Views, Tables, Constraints and writing complex queries using Joins, Subqueries, Derived tables and CTE. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks. Proactive, self‐managing, teamwork spirit, goal‐oriented, highly motivated with excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem‐solving skills.
SQL/Power BI Developer
September 2018 - Present
• Design dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI based on customer needs and requirements, publish reports to Power BI Report Server, and share reports across mobile devices to meet a range of business needs.
• Implement DAX functions for various fact calculations to generate reports based on Daily, Monthly & Yearly data.
• Create Row Level security (RLS) and integrated with Power BI Service (SaaS) portal.
• Maintain different levels of Data Security in Power BI while granting access to data and assign Row Level Security (RLS) when needed.
• Build key performance indicator (KPIs) based on the end user requirements, work on Performance of SSAS Tabular model.
• Understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights.
• Utilize Power BI on-premises data gateway to keep dashboards and reports up to date.
• Write and debug T-SQL Queries, SSRS Reports, SSIS Packages and Stored Procedures.
• Extensively use T-SQL queries in constructing user functions, views, indexes, data extraction and management.
• Work with newer Technologies such as SQL Azure (Microsoft ’s Cloud Services).
• Capability in creating complex (SSIS) packages for ETL purposes and performed data migration from various type of sources (Excel, Flat File, CSV, XML, OLTP DB, etc.), Data Conversions, Data Extraction/Transformation/Loading (ETL) using SSIS and SQL scripts.
• Knowledge of Waterfall, Agile/Scrum Environment.
• Work in building Business Intelligence solutions on large-scale RDBMS data warehouses.
• Create Parameterized reports, Drilldown reports, Drillthrough reports, Matrix reports, and Subreports using SSRS for in-depth business analysis.
• Experience in deploying SSIS packages to multiple environments using different methodologies and perform Automation of SSIS Packages using SQL Server agent.
• Work with users and team members at all levels for performance improvement and suggestions.
September 2003 - Present
• Provide statistical, evaluation, and assessment support to assist the Local Assessment.
• Utilize various statistical methods (e.g., predictive validity, hypothesis testing, group-testing, etc.) to determine if end of semester assessments exhibit sufficient.
• Assist evaluation staffs in creation and management of statistical syntax and data support for their research evaluations.
• Identify measures of constructs to determine college readiness based upon student achievement and benchmarks in English, Math, Reading and Science.
• Serve as an expert on statistical modeling, test irregularities, and aberrant response patterns on local testing data in order to identify campuses and classrooms with results that indicate possible cheating.
• Supervise new and temporary data specialists and provide scheduling, trainings, and support.