Having Good Experience in Technology SSIS,SSRS,SQL and On time delivery of the Project.
I am a dedicated developer building different level packages and expertise at creating SQL queries, procedures, functions and ETL functions. I have wonderful communication and relationship building skills. I am result-oriented, highly motivated, an effective team player with excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills and willing to learn and grow.
This data covers Medicare & Medicaid Services of both inpatient and outpatient across a variety of c... ... More
October 2020 - Present
• Instrumental in gathering, analyzing, and designing business requirements and tools.
• Performed data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) between systems using SQL tools such as SSIS.
• Developed SSIS package to import data into the data warehouse dimension and fact tables from excel spreadsheets, flat files, XML and OLEDB sources using SQL merge and slowly changing dimension (SCD).
• Created complex SSIS packages to bring data from existing sources such as OLTP databases, XML, Flat File, CSV and JSON sources and used various transformations and tasks like Sequence Containers, Script Task, For loop and For Each Loop Container, Execute SQL/Package, Send Mail, Conditional Split, Data Conversion, Derived Column, Lookup, Merge Join, Union All, flat file source and destination, OLE DB source and destination, etc. to Staging, ODS and Data Warehouse databases.
• Created new database objects like stored procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, and views using T-SQL in development and Production.
• Altered and Updated database objects like tables, views, stored procedures, and functions.
• Knowledge in performance tuning, SQL Tuning, Data optimization, query optimization and job scheduling.
• Use of Data Profiler to identify problems in the data and fix them.
• Created trace in SQL profiler and used database engine tuning advisor for performance tuning on stored procedures and Scripts.