Along with the technical skills I pose, I feel that one of my best attributes is my ability to prioritize multiple tasks and I put my full concentration on the task that I'm involved in, to bring out the best quality on time. I’m enjoying not knowing how to solve a problem but working through that to find clues and using my strong hands-on experience to get to a usable solution. It is extremely difficult to master in this field, but I strive to increase my knowledge in order to stay updated in BI stacks. I have a track record of successful projects which means I am well prepared to work on high-profile, cross-department projects. I have the experience to start contributing from day one and I am truly excited about the prospect of getting started.
Los Angles Police Shooting DataMart, 2010-2020
Dimensional data mart using star schema for Los Angeles Police Fatal Shooting from 2010 to 2020. Th... ... More
Data Warehouse/ETL & SQL BI Developer
September 2019 - Present
-Created SSIS packages to extract the data from multiple sources like Excel, XML, JSON and OLTP
and consolidate them into staging tables.
- Clean and transformed data from staging tables base on business requirements using various
transformations and load them into a data warehouse.
- Maintained SSIS packages for production and test environment for incoming source application
- Scheduling Jobs and Alerting using SQL Server Agent.
- Worked on SSIS performance tuning using counters, error handling, event handling, re-running
of failed SSIS packages using checkpoints.
- Worked on Tabular Modeling Development and Multidimensional Modelling Development using
- Developed OLAP cubes using SSAS for data mining and created reports from the OLAP cubes
- SQL Query Optimization and Performance Tuning, Optimizing Stored Procedures and long
running queries using indexing strategies and query-optimization techniques.
Harbor Objects LLC
February 2013 - September 2019
Served as a team member in Project Management and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
including analysis of business function, testing and documentation, and planning for redesign or
transition to another platform.
Work on all activities related to the development, implementation, administration, and support
of ETL processes.
Design various SSRS reports as requested by the client and created and developed Sub-Reports,
Drill-down reports, Drill-through reports, Parameterized reports, and Matrix reports using SSRS.
Involved in writing various DB objects like stored procedures, user defined functions, views,
triggers and usage of indexes for accomplishing various tasks.
Query tuning based on query execution plans, statistics, and profiling.
Performed some DBA Tasks such as checking the jobs that fail and troubleshooting the issues.