I am well experienced as a Power BI developer and my knowledge will be a great asset to your company, and I have the Developer experience you are looking for, a track record of successful projects, and a proven proficiency in Agile Development processes. I possess all the skills and experience that you are looking for. I am pretty confident that I am the best candidate for this job role.
Business Intelligence |SSIS| SQL|SSRS| Power BI Developer
September 2018 - Present
• Import data from various sources such as SQL Server DB, CSV File, and Excel to Power BI Desktop to generate reports for Business Intelligence
• Developed complex DAX functions in Power BI.
• Write calculated column, calculated tables and Measures using DAX in Power Bi Desktop useful for the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Create Matrix reports, Charts, Graphs, and applicable dashboards using Power BI and SSRS to demonstrate KPIs as per business user requirements.
• Weekly presentations of reports and status to the business users to get the feedback.
• Maintain and modify existing Power BI reports and dashboards based on users’ feedbacks.
• Develop ETL solution to Extract, Transform and Load data to data warehouse databases using SSIS
• Create SSIS packages to read data from heterogeneous sources and transform data using transformations, tasks, and containers such as Derived columns, Data Conversion, OLE DB Command, Merge Join, Conditional Split, Look Up, Sort, Union All, Multicast, File System Task, Script Task, Send Mail Task, among others.
• Publish Power BI Reports in Power BI Service, manage paginated reports, mobile reports and make Reports & Dashboards available in Web Server and mobile apps for the end users to have self-service analysis.
• Defined the report layout and identified datasets for the report generation.
• Developed reports using complex T-SQL queries, user defined functions, stored procedures, and views.
• Involved in Testing and Debugging the Stored Procedures and T-SQL.
• Optimized SQL queries for improved Performance and availability.
• Used SSRS to generate Sub-Reports, Drilldown, Drill-through, and Parameterized reports.
• Involved in full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of various medium and large-scale client/server applications in a structured development environment.