Enthusiastic and disciplined self-starter with experience creating and maintaining apps with insightful data visualizations. Excellent knowledge of Agile development techniques utilizing the scrum and waterfall methodologies with good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate strategies and ideas to others. Able to manage and prioritize numerous tasks at once and plan strategically to ensure all deadlines are kept.
Qlik Sense Developer
November 2018 - Present
• Developed optimized load strategies; including Binary, Partial and Incremental Load
• Created complex QlikSense scripts using Functions such as; ApplyMap, Interval Match
• Created Data Flow Charts, Data Dictionaries and Data Models focusing on Retail Sales, Operations and Digital Tools
• Created Source QVWs to extract the data from multiple sources like excel, Flat Files, and OLTP and consolidate them into QVDs
• Created objects like tables, views, stored procedures and handled performance tuning using T-SQL
• Implemented 3 layer architecture with different load scripts so that data stored as QVD\'s. Many QVD files will be shared between applications
• Developed and Deployed complex interactive business applications in Qlik Sense platform
• Worked closely with report analysts and operation staff and provided support in problem resolution and root cause analysis.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2018/2019, QlikSense
EJ Technology Inc
September 2017 - November 2018
• Created and scheduled SSIS packages to pull data from SQL Server and exported to various data sources like Excel Spreadsheets, Flat File and vice versa.
• Used SSIS to create ETL packages to validate, extract, transform and load data to Data Warehouse databases, data mart databases, and process SSAS cubes to store data to OLAP databases.
• Optimizing Stored Procedures and long running queries using indexing strategies and query-optimization techniques.
• Created complex Stored Procedures, Functions (UDF), Indexes, Tables, Views and other T-SQL code and SQL joins for applications following SQL code standards.
• Used Merge statement in SQL to only populate data warehouse tables with non-existing records.
• Followed a star schema design in data warehouse creation, which outlined measurable financial data in the fact table, along with detailed data in surrounding dimension tables.
• Developed applications using SSIS to migrate legacy data into current Infrastructure
• Designed, developed and deployed SSRS reports that include; parameterized reports, snapshot reports cached reports, drill down reports, drill through reports, linked reports, click-through reports and sub-reports.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2017/2018, Integration Services (SSIS)