Tell the world something about your achievements or contributions.
Sr. Research Associate
December 2014 - Present
• Collaborate with cross-functional development teams to analyze potential system solutions based on evolving client requirements & market needs.
• Consult regularly with internal clients on application development project status, new project proposals and software-related technical issues.
• Boost efficiencies in research software using Test Driven Development to deliver better overall user experience.
• Improve team strength and project workflow through continuous software review cycles.
• Revise, modularize and update legacy code bases to modern development standards, reducing operating costs and improving functionality.
June 2006 - March 2008
• Architected SAP solutions by prioritizing simplicity, appropriate scale, resiliency and maintainability.
• Traveled to client locations to implement SAP solutions, and offered post-installation support services.
• Analyzed current business processes to recommend and develop solutions to meet clients' needs.
• Created training documentation and provided training on standard and custom SAP transactions.
April 2008 - May 2010
• Installed and configured software applications and tested solutions for functionality.
• Implemented new software applications and operating system roll-outs across business enterprise, including applicant tracking software, online learning management systems, helpdesk and other internal applications.
• Introduced agile methodologies and best practices to enhance product development.
• Documented all software development methodologies in technical manuals to be used by web developers & system admins in future projects.
• Gathered and defined customer requirements to develop clear specifications for project plans.
• Drove adoption of service-oriented architecture (SOA) during conversion from local solutions to cloud-based services.
October 2011 - September 2012
• Delivered and maintained scalable online job search system & applicant directory application.
• Worked with marketing and in-house development to develop a geospatial search index database to power fast job search queries.
• Oversaw web platform testing, troubleshooting and user sampling prior to live deployment.
May 2013 - December 2014
• Led small team of developers and business analysts engaged in $2-million project for creation of new International mobile money transfer system.
• Implemented new software applications and operating system roll-outs across business enterprise, including mobile money transfer and POS software.
• Reviewed project specifications and designed technology solutions that met or exceeded performance expectations.
• Worked closely with quality assurance team to design and develop robust solutions that were properly tested to meet client requirements for functionality, scalability and performance.
• Gathered data on integration issues and vulnerabilities and reported all findings, including improvement recommendations.
• Wrote Python scripts for daily maintenance activities, including scraping, indexing and dashboard feeds.
Nextwave Media Group
August 2012 - July 2014
• Led ecommerce team focused on revamping legacy ecommerce platforms.
• Modernized ecommerce modules to improve performance, responsiveness and usability on mobile platforms.
• Directed remote teams in Australia, Philippines & India dedicated to application design and quality assurance testing.
• Worked with Face.com engineers (Now a part of Facebook) APIs to model & develop facial recognition algorithms to develop a robust image tagging system.
• Engineered & developed RESTful web services to manipulate dynamic datasets.
Data Science I - Python Essentials