I am a Tableau Developer, experienced in collaborating with clients and team members across a variety of industries, to identify data analysis needs, develop, build interactive and informative reports and dashboards. I have acquired relevant skills in creating meaningful data visualizations by illuminating key performance indicators to aid your organization’s ability to deliver innovative solutions.
With my wealth of experience and competence, I will contribute to your team positively and ensure the goals of the company are exceeded.
March 2017 - Present
• Involve in creation of various Business Intelligent/ Analytical Dashboards over various lines of business utilizing Tableau.
• Develop story telling dashboards in Tableau Desktop and published them on to Tableau Server which allowed end users to understand the data on the fly with the usage of quick filters for on demand needed information.
• Creates indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, user defined functions, cursors, derived tables, and common table expressions (CTEs) to facilitate efficient data manipulation and data consistency.
• Publishing of various kinds of live interactive data visualizations dashbords reports and workbook from Tableau Desktop to Tableau Server.
• Use Trend Line Statistics and Log Axes, group, hierarchies and sets to create detailed level summary report and Dashboards using KPIs.
• Moves development lifecycle rapidly through initial prototyping to enterprise-quality testing and final implementation by using Agile methodologies.
• Develops technical design specifications and code specifications to meet business requirements/specifications.
• Manipulate Tableau parameter controls, hierarchies, and filters to achieve LOD expressions and geospatial design configurations leveraging multiple data joins for comprehensive analysis.
• Designs, creates and deploys SSIS packages for transferring data from Flat files, Excel and heterogeneous data to and from SQL Server.
• Optimizing existing data models including changing load scripts to load data in optimized way to achieve reduction of loading time, simplifying complex expressions in the front-end, improving layout structure.
• Develop test cases and contribute to deliverables for additional levels of testing and support test execution including system level, integration, and user acceptance test.
• Creates complex scripts to massage, scrub, and cleanse legacy data in staging areas prior to migrating to new database structure and Tableau.
• Schedule data refresh on Tableau Server for weekly and monthly increments based on business change to ensure that the views and dashboards were displaying the change in data accurately.
• Participates in Quality Control processes such as design reviews, peer code reviews, version control, and documentation.
• Manage, run and refresh schedules for dashboards and reports.
• Works on Tableau Desktop in building dashboards, report authoring and troubleshooting, data source management.
Equity Operations Analyst
Union Bank | Lagos NG
January 2010 - January 2015
• Conducted monthly, quarterly, and annual reconciliations of all equity-related transactions, including maintenance of the stock plan reserves.
• Maintained equity record tracking system always ensuring integrity of records.
• Supported ad-hoc projects as required, such as merger and acquisitions and rolling out new programs.
• Prepare, file and perform quality control of investment processes and documentation.
• Ensured proper tracking of investment decisions, ensuring adherence to the Investment Committee Process, managing deadlines across the Bank’s investment platform
• Actively participated with Equity team in strategic projects, process improvements, automation initiatives, and M&A activities.
Snr. Business Research Analyst
Greenwich Trust | Lagos NG
February 2015 - February 2017
• Collected data on investors, client companies and marketplace and consolidated information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
• Participated in Quality Control processes such as design reviews, peer code reviews, version control, and documentation.
• Analyzed data sets collected over time to identify relevant patterns and trends, producing visual reports for presentation to appropriate personnel.
• Provided executives with analytical and decision-support tools used as the basis for reorganization, consolidation and relocation strategies.
• Collaborated with stakeholders group across the organization to ensure business and technology alignment and Proposed solutions meeting defined specifications and needs.
• Participated in Agile iterative development methodology.
• Performed quality assurance, system integration and user acceptance testing facilitating on-time, on-budget and acclaimed “go-live” of enterprise implementations for up to 8,000 users.
• Partnered with developers to automate manual processes, saving time and money while decreasing errors. Credited as a primary driving force behind a 5% increase in margins this fiscal year.
• Elicited requirements using a variety of techniques (e.g. surveys, interviews and documentation, BRDs, functional & technical specifications,.
• Completed in-depth analyses for business-optimization projects, reporting tools, back-office programs and payment-processing apps. Measurable outcomes: Up to 45% in efficiency gains; 97% account-retention rates and 9.2% revenue growth (2016).