I believe that my experience with technology, specifically in Power BI makes me the best fit for this position. In my previous job, I have effectively managed four people in our IT department. I truly enjoyed what I was doing, which is what drew me to apply for this position.
China notified the World Health Organization (WHO) on December 31, 2019, of unknown pneumonia cases ... ... More
Power BI Developer
Colaberry Data Analytics
September 2021 - Present
• Design and Implement reporting solutions using Reporting Services, Power BI, or other data visualization tools.
• Build and maintain business intelligence reports and dashboards within Power BI
• Experience with advanced PowerBI topics such as complex calculations, table calculations
• design, build and deploy business intelligence reports and dashboards using a variety of front-end visualization tools (Power Bi, SSIS, Excel)
• Experience building graphs and charts to communicate business information.
• Experience developing complex PowerBI dashboards.
• Working knowledge of building statistical KPI reporting dashboards in Power BI or other technology.
Countrywide Financial Institution
January 2005 - May 2008
• Assisted with the installation and file migration of windows NT to window vista server.
• Responsible for data integrity, verifying DLT backups and restoring.
• Provide support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
• Provided daily backup for offsite locations, user account access requests, troubleshooting computer and printers’ issues with 100% efficiency and success rate.
• Updated job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
June 2008 - March 2020
• Install, and support the company’s computer system, including Local area Network (LAN) and Wide area Networks (WAN), network segments, intranets, and other data communication systems.
• Execute a network domain migration and transferred data from 20 PC’s, laptops, phone systems in support of 300 users.
• Managed the network operations center to monitor network, critical servers and systems status.
• Keep the organization computer network up to date and operating as intended.
• Responsible for day- to-day operation of the organization.