I am proficient in BI Solutions utilizing Tableau, SSIS, SSRS and SQL (version 2016) to manipulate data and build interactive dashboards in an agile driven environment. Diligent to see the project to client satisfaction. I have had an opportunity to work in different industries and projects which has equipped me with problem solving, handling pressure and communication skills. I bring adaptability and attention to detail with enthusiasm to improve the existing skills and learn new technologies to address the contemporary business challenges using data. I am considered happy, patient and an effective team player.
Subsidized Housing in US
Subsidized housing was established to provide affordable housing for low-income households who are c... ... More
September 2020 - Present
• Consulting with business clients, collecting business requirements, identifying major KPIs for various levels of performance metrics, creating Tableau dashboard reports and collaborating with developer teams to accomplish complex projects.
• Successfully planning, defining, extracting, and cleaning the data, write required calculated fields/columns in Tableau desktop to build visualizations that answer business questions.
• Carry out Project Documentation and identifying insights, Building, and designing Tableau Stories, PowerPoint for presentation purposes.
• Extract data from heterogeneous sources, Transformation to clean data, and load it to different sources (ETL), using SSIS for reporting purposes in SSRS and Tableau.
• Create and develop Sub-Reports, Drilldown, Drill-through, and Parameterized reports and appropriate chart designs using SSRS.
• Automation and Deployment of reports appropriate servers like Tableau Server, Tableau Online, SQL Report Server
• Use T-SQL to transform complex business logic into database design utilizing objects like tables, views, Stored Procedures, UDFs, Joins, Temporary Data Structures, Systems Functions, using primary and foreign keys to ensure referential integrity.
• Collaborate with clients, vendors, and co-workers to troubleshoot, implement, resolve incidents, requests, and projects in an agile environment. Take part in performance tuning and query optimization.
• Participate in Project Management and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Good at creating Ad hoc reports.