A well-organized, highly motivated business intelligence developer, data analyst, and administrator with demonstrated success in data visualization. Experienced with scrum-based teams using Agile Methodology. Strong Experience in MS Suite (SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), SQL Server Reporting Server (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS), and SQL Server Analysis Service (SSAS)) with excellent presentation skills and data delivery. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, good team player with communication skills, self-managing, and proactive decision maker.
SQL/Power BI Developer
December 2018 - Present
•Working with multiple data sources such as SQL Server DB, CSV File, Excel, Flat file, XML to Power BI Desktop to generate reports
• Involved in creating various Dashboards and Reports for different departments to show Monthly/Quarterly performance and Adhoc Reporting in Power BI and SSRS as requested.
• Developed Calculated Columns and Measures using DAX in Power BI to create Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), visuals, and dashboards to meet and satisfy client needs on Power BI Desktop
• Experience designing and developing Reports and dashboards, Sub-Reports, Drilldown reports, Drill through reports, Parameterized reports, Chart reports, Gauge reports, and Power Map reports using SSRS and Power Bi Tool.
• Publish Power BI reports in Power BI Service, managed paginated reports, and Dashboards available in web servers and mobile apps for the end users to have self-service analysis
• Developed an ETL Solution (Extracting, Transforming, and Loading Data) from various heterogeneous sources such as Flat File, Excel, SQL, and XML
• Developed reports using SQL Queries, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedure, Common Table Expressions (CTEs), and View