I'm motivated, enthusiastic, and can work well with either a team or alone. I am a Power BI Developer with great experience within Power BI specifically with, design, development, deployment, and data visualization creation. I'm also proficient with other Microsoft tools such as SQL, SSRS, SSIS.
Malaria is a life-threatening disease caused by parasites that are transmitted to people through the... ... More
Power BI Developer
May 2018 - Present
• Experience in designing, developing, testing, and deploying Power BI dashboards with industry-standard tools, methods, and requirements across various business domains.
• Publishing reports via the Power BI service, managing them through the distribution of apps and monitoring usage/data refreshes/security access.
• Development of various KPIs in data visualization using various DAX functions and publishing reports in the Power BI service
• Working knowledge of Power BI DAX and ability to perform and troubleshoot complex calculation and measure, calculated columns and tables.
• Experience in using Microsoft Suite (SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Power BI.
• Creating complex Stored Procedures, Functions (UDF), Indexes, Tables, Views and other T-SQL code and SQL joins for applications following SQL code standards.
• Optimizing stored procedures and long running queries using indexing strategies and query-optimization techniques.
• Creating and maintaining SSIS packages to extract data from multiple sources like Excel, XML and OLTP and transferring them into staging tables.
• Using multiple SSIS transformations such as: data conversion, derived column, conditional split to cleanse and validate data.
• Following a star schema design in data warehouse creation that outlined measurable financial data in the fact table, along with detailed data in surrounding dimension tables.