• Business Intelligence developer with work experience in developing business intelligence applications.
• Power BI developer with work experience on Desktop installation, development, publish the report to Power BI Service, Dashboard with ties, Share Dashboards, and reports to stationary and mobile devices.
• Extensive experience in developing Business intelligence applications with SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and Power BI
• Highly motivated and passionate about technology.
• Business Analyst that assesses and addresses a client’s business needs with the right tools and frameworks to build an effective solution
EDA African conflict From 1997-2017
Conflict can be defined as a clash or disagreement often violent between opposing groups or individu... ... More
- Case Study
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Data Warehousing
- Mortgage Banking
- Financial Services
- Customer Service
- Criminal Justice
- Power BI
- SQL Server
- Visual studio code
Power BI Developer
June 2016 - Present
• Used ETL (SSIS) to develop jobs for extracting, validating, transforming, and loading data into the ODS.
• Prepared the complete data cleansing, mapping for all the migrated jobs using SSIS.
• Designed SSIS Packages to transfer data from SQL Server, Excel, XML, and flat files to Data Warehouse loading Dimensional and Fact tables.
• Developed new and modified existing stored procedures, queries, user-defined functions, and triggers using SQL.
• Developed and implemented Power BI\\\'s reporting, analytics, and data visualization solutions.
• Utilized Power BI to create dynamic reports and dashboards with Drill down and Drill through.
• Creating DAX to create calculated columns and measures in providing KPIs with insights.
• Troubleshoot slowly running reports and dashboard elements to improve report performance.
• Involved in requirement gathering meetings to understand requirements and future usage for the reports and documented them.
• Worked on SQL Server development including writing SQL Queries and creating SQL Server objects like Stored Procedures, User-defined Functions, Views, Triggers, implementing relational database models, and data integrity.
• Extract data from different sources like; Excel, OLTP, Flat File, and XML, transformed and Load to the staging tables.
• Created views and join that combined data coming from different sources into one table.
• Cleaned and transformed data within SSIS and loaded it to ODS.
• Created Slowly changing dimension (SCD) and loaded it to the data warehouse for reporting purposes.
• Created Dimensions and Fact tables
• Created a report with both SSRS and Power BI.